Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The universe and it's funny ways


The universe finds ways to talk.  It's hard to explain what I really mean. But I witnessed it today.  It's odd to sometimes think that the white elephant in the room...might actually be right in front of you...and you weren't even aware. Or it might even be you.  In all of this...it got me thinking of the many blessings I have.  My family is quirky...fragmented...and like any family has seen it's ups and downs.  I have blood. I don't deny that I do.  But the people I call...when I cry...those are my family.  Those are the ones that have seen my worst days...and know why I have them.  I love them. I love our history together...whether it's good...bad...or ugly....it's a story to tell...of our friendship.  I am constantly grateful for the life I am living.  and I will continue to be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment