Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My version of moving art

It's fun and interesting to see how couples communicate with each. Each couple that's in my near near circle communicates differently. This could be upbringing,  personal experiences, or any different type of variables.  But I love the language they speak. Their own language.  It's neither wrong or right because I'm not fluent. I'm not any part of the language.  And is what I love...observing. ...observing the different ways to say...I love you...I'm thinking of you....you mean so much to me...you're important in my life. And if you think about. ..sometimes this dance can translate and give similar but different moves for friendship. It's like friendship cues. I love watching life unfold. I love watching moving art....life that unfolds and creates experiences. Moving art....that ruly moves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment