Monday, January 27, 2014

Not quite

Interesting little story. For my birthday Jeremy ordered a headrest for the massage table Leah gave me as a gift. It was a standard deluxe.  Anyways the brand name is Stronglite. I thought Earthlite was the same brand.  It was delivered along with the facepad we ordered. It didn't fit. I called Stronglite to find the item number for the headrest. Discontinued until March.  I asked if Massage warehouse had it. Customer service said no. But I got the specs so I knew what headrest was correct. I called Massage warehouse.  Fewer than 5 left. Old customer service info. It will show out of stock if fewer than 5 left. I got it ordered.  And out of courtesy the customer service representative,  Dentist threw in a prepaid label. Yah! Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment