Friday, March 28, 2014

Perspective

It reminds oneself what is really important. When I take a step back and see what is important it helps me know I'm heading the right direction.  I don't apologize for whom I've become.  I'm sorry it doesn't jive of what you expect from me. But my priority is myself.  It may sound selfish.  But wellness is well being.   And my health includes staying away from people and things that make me anxious.  The longer" this" goes on...the more confirmed and confident I feel about going silent.  I'm not angry.  I'm disappointed. ..really.  I just wasted a year.  I thought I saw something. ...a spark...of maturity.  Instead. ..I saw inconsiderate.  I saw selfish.  I saw good too. But when your bad outweighs your good...well...time to move on. It helps in your own way, you have too. So there's the elephant in the room. We can still be friends.  We just won't be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment