Friday, April 6, 2012

Going to try again

I am going to try to start blogging again. One of my best friends started a blog and felt inspired to start up again. I got into soapmaking. I love it. Currently, I am a volunteer for Grace Place which is a Center for Alzheimer's for Seniors and a Senior companion. I got married recently. Jeremy and I have been together for almost 7 years. It's important sometimes to write down thoughts even if they random, a stream of thoughts, or make no sense to anyone but you. There are times that even my own thoughts don't make sense to me and I try figuring out the meaning behind the thoughts. I hope that makes sense. Sometimes our purpose in life isn't a clear answer. Sometimes we have to follow a path that seems unlike a journey we thought we would venture. Sometimes finding oneself is by helping others find themselves. What do I mean by all of this. Where am I going with all this? Perhaps my main point is that life has a funny way of working things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment