Monday, April 16, 2012

Tensions

Yesterday marked a day I lost a friend. But did I really? Friends...real ones I mean should take consideration of a personality before they go on a madness spree of emotion.  I am almost relieved of this friendship ending. How bad is that? It's hard to describe the tension inside.  I hope it goes away for my sake because of my health. Luckily, for me I am surrounded by an incredible support system.  My husband, my parents, my best friends, and my cats! Yes..I said my cats.  Again, I am lucky because I have a support system.  Not everyone can say that.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for this problems! Here is some good news for you! I gave a Liebster Award! Go to http://thestitchmenagerie.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html for more information!

    ReplyDelete