Friday, November 15, 2013

The plant that was

So I finally got this elusive fake plant.  It 's a scraggly no nonsense little thing. I love it.  I will have comments from the peanut gallery. I don't care.  I helped a friend today.  It felt good to be able to help.  That feeling of being needed is essential for me.  I thrive on feelings like that.  I also got to hang out with another friend.  And then I go swimming later on.  So this plant...this plant has been a subject of much debate.  I didn't quite like the previous holders of the plant place.  So now...I am happy. Which sounds odd for those who don't know the back story of the plant that was.  I have a rebellious side.  I have been on a more zen path.  But I still have the streak of *meow* when you push my limits.  And my limits have been pushed so to speak.  I rid myself of the problem.  This is a kind of rebellion.  Certain types of people feel the need to control other's life, choices, wants, etc.  Even if it is the wrong choice...it's THEIR choice.  So the plant that was...It's my choice.  Bwahahhaahhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment