Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The beauty of writing

I am writing to you...

I don't know where to start..

Maybe I will start with how mad I am.  I want to shake you. I want to stomp my feet like a kid with a temper tantrum. And then I want to cry.  I want to cry because this unexpected new reality is making me think....of so many things.  And then I think of the peace we came to. At least that is what I thought it was.  My hope is that you know how loved you were.....and still are.  Wherever you are.....I hope you are my guardian.  I hope you will watch over me.  My spiritual side is definitely feeling tested right now.  Or maybe not tested but on full drive.  I still feel connected to you.  That hasn't changed.  So....just know...my thoughts...are here..on paper. Because I know how much you liked how eloquent words could be.  And poetry...well...sometimes life itself was poetry.  And you....poetic soul...you were an artist with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment