Friday, June 20, 2014

Relearning


Somewhere I am having to relearn how to control my temper and not get a short fuse. I think the stress is hindering what normally is my rational mind controlling my emotions.  Little things are making me irritated. Whereas before...things usually slid off and I accepted it more readily or more quickly.  Blogging it helps.  I vent. I write.  Even if nobody reads it I have sent it out to the void.  Luckily, I do notice that here and there someone reads that and that brings me much comfort.  It makes me feel like someone listens to my rant. My silly rant.  But it's important to me at the time.  Which is why I appreciate being there for other friends when they rant.  People need to outlet their frustration or it builds up.  Just make sure that you don't abuse that gift.  And I make sure I hold myself accountable to do the same.  Amazon carries everything. Perhaps they have what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment