Sunday, December 9, 2018

The life I'm meant to live


I remember one of my friends telling me that once I actually felt the genuine self love, I'd have it reflected in my life.  Since my strange departure from therapy, that's what happened.  I suddenly realized I was in a good head space.  At the moment, I feel healed.  Do I have moments where I need to coach myself or give myself a pep talk of sorts? Yes.  One doesn't truly quite wrap themselves around what happens to a survivor until they may be in the situation.  But here I am, living my best life.  I'm living, healed.  And my life seems to reflect that.  Work has unfolded in an interesting way to future possibilities.  Meanwhile, I am unexpectedly making connections in the photography world.  I'm living the life I'm meant to live.  In about a year, Jeremy and I find out where we will be living.  Austin or San Antonio.  Either way, I support him.  I can do caregiving, anywhere.  And I can do my photography journey, anywhere as well.  Funny how that works out. lol I feel such a burst of happiness every time I take a picture.  Every time I get to improve on my artistry, it makes me happy.  This journey is not something I have planned at all.  I'm winging it in many ways.  But I want to go at my pace.  And that is why there isn't any formal training, just yet.  I want to learn different perspectives, different ideas.  Not just the technical aspect of photography.  But even the emotional part of photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment