Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The new normal


I am getting used to my new normal.  I work.  I work on my photography.  I see Jeremy.  I love him seeing him more often, now.  It's funny how routine is so cherished now.  Ethan needed help with car so I helped out.  It was nice spending time with Lovie 1.  He will be 50 and I will still be happy to do mom stuff for him.  I know he appreciates it.  I love being the friend mom, now! I'm pretty busy until next Friday.  I like working.  And then, making time for my artistry.  I feel such an indescribable emotion when I'm behind the lens.  I imagine capturing that moment.  I imagine how I may be able to evoke an emotion with my art.  Colors sometimes become centerpieces in the picture.  Other times, between the light, the angle, and the subject...it becomes more.  Maybe I overthink what goes into a picture lol.  But I love that.  I love being a part of groups to display my work.  I love developing my artist pages. I told Jeremy in our conversation, today, how happy he has made me by giving the camera.  I find myself when I get lost in a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment