Sunday, December 2, 2018

Breathing life into me


Photography is breathing life into me.  I feel so alive, behind the lens.  An Unseen World by Paul Cardall is on.  How fitting.  Jeremy was here, this weekend.  How great it feels to say that.  There's something so beautiful about this new chapter.  We light up...almost like we used to when we were dating.  In a strange way, we're back in a familiar setting.  Him in his work city.  Me in his home city.  This was us, for about 6 months of our dating history.  After he left to go back, I took a photography walk.  How I love those.  I can't wait to go back to the Botanical Garden with my new camera.  I'm thinking of taking pictures at the Japanese Tea Garden, sometime, this week.  I can't wait to show you pictures.  I hope they bring a smile to your face.  They brought a smile to my face, taking them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment