Thursday, January 25, 2018

It's simpler, now


Birthday wants and just birthdays, in general are getting simple, now.  I like that part.  I suppose when you're younger, you want everything to be a party.  I got my card from Jeremy already.  It never fails.  I cried.  I keep saying the previous card is my favorite.  And then, the card I get that year, becomes my favorite.  I change my home screen and lock screen.  I made breakfast this morning.  That may be a strange thing to do.  But I requested that my boys indulge me.  I made bacon, eggs, and cheese pancakes.  We're going to Tha Topaz for lunch.  Then, tonight, Jeremy and I are going to Wizards Feast.  My shower was a huge birthday gift so I'm set for a while on gifts! Really and truly, Jeremy only has to worry about one gift.  It's my birthday.  That's the go big or go home.  He never ceases to amaze me.  I was thinking about gifts regarding time and effort.  When I didn't have my self confidence, I didn't give myself credit that anyone would make time for me.  Now, I get to see constantly, the time and effort people who love me, make for me.  It's a beautiful feeling.  I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day.  Only 40 for 10ish more hours.  I'm 41 at 10:16 P.
My birthday present from Dear One

I cried, of course


shiny!!

This was the Monday.

So Delicious!!!

So Delicious!!!

My last picture as a 40 year old.  I'm not 41 until 10:16 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment