Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The end of a chapter


It will be the end of of a chapter.  I will be ending my assignment soon with "Claire".  Shy of two weeks for it to be 9 months.  I am hoping I can start up with another permanent assignment soon enough but I will just have to see.  The other caregiver got sick so I have been filling in for her this week.  I needed a nap today.  It was glorious.  It may seem odd about loving my naps.  But it's the way I recharge.  This condition is like a draining battery.  4 months till my 2 year anniversary.  It made me feel great at my 1 year anniversary.  But my 2 year anniversary just seems extra sweet.  I'll probably always feel like that on my work anniversary.  I love my company.  I am extremely lucky to work for them.  That's about it.  Maybe because I just woke up from a nap, I don't have much braining going on.  It could be that it's just so chill, I don't have much to report. When all else fails, the quotes work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment