Sunday, November 4, 2018

A walk in the park


I rent a camera this weekend that was comparable to the one I'll get for my birthday.  I wanted to get a feel for the settings, lighting, and other variables.  I am so happy behind a lens.  As I was walking and exploring the park, I felt such a euphoria.  I am starting this photography journey from the ground up.  While I am more experienced than I give myself credit for, there is a freedom and a sense of integrity from starting from the ground up.  I am finding myself through photography.  It has always been there...the passion, the love of photography.  But this time I am confident in my eye for it.  I am confident in this journey and path I am taking.  There isn't a right or wrong on this path.  There is only learning. 





No comments:

Post a Comment