Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Decompress the stress away


It has been a day of self-love and self-care, this week.  I have done a lot of it, this week.  I realized I was under much stress.  How much? I have PCOS.  I basically have to induce a cycle through birth control.  The previous assignment was ughs.  I have no words for it.  I gave it a real go at it.  But...noooooo. I was given an opportunity to leave early.  I took it.  This week has been glorious. 
But I had a cycle.  That's how stressed out I was.  Most of the time, my assignments are amazing.  But they can't all be perfect.  I've taken nature walks that I like calling Nature therapy.  I went to the Museum.  I went to the Botanical Garden.  I'm discovering my city.  I'm enjoying being behind the lens.  I love developing my artistry.  I love reading up on different things with Photography.  I'm reading three different books, right now, from the library.  Tomorrow, I have an online tutorial I am registered for.  It's a great feeling.  I feel ....I can't even describe the feeling.  This is a passion.  This makes me feel alive.  Learning about it makes me feel amazing.  There is so much to learn.  And I love the community that is the Photographers, online.  What a great group of people.  I feel connected.  That's the feeling I have.  I feel so...connected.  I have been caught up with Photography, I have slacked on my binging. lol.  It was a decompress the stress away day.  I had a Pedicure and Massage. today.  I do my own manicure.  Again, self care.  I love Museums.  They are my kind of Me day.  But never underestimate the power of pampering oneself.  Time for bed.  Life is good.  I take one day at a time.  I enjoy the moment, within the moment.  I reflect a lot, these days.  I have more time for it, now lol.  I don't imagine that this is a permanent situation for Jeremy and I.  But it works for us, right now.  We appreciate each other, so much.  I can't wait to see him in a few days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment