Tuesday, November 27, 2018

One step closer


It's a strange thing happening, right now.  Jeremy got his dream job.  He's always wanted to work for a certain company.  And Viola...now, he is.  The look on his face is priceless.  And he made my dream come true.  I finally acknowledged my dream.  I want to be a photographer.  I've been afraid to say it because I wasn't even sure I was good enough.  But right now, it's not about being professional.  Right now, it's about honing my skill and developing my artistry.  And Jeremy is in full support of this.  That is such an amazing feeling.  Like any couple, Jeremy and I have had our share of struggles.  Especially the last couple of years.  But we evolved and learned from our mistakes, together.  That was always the goal...together.  We figure it out, together.  We're family to each other.  We're partners in life.  Forget even being husband and wife...we're partners.  Why did I start this blog? At the time, I was struggling with my trauma with the rape.  It was a sense of therapy for me to write my thoughts down.  Now, it's to write a journey for you.  A journey of healing.  A journey about evolving with someone you love.  A journey about self discovery.  And somewhere, along the lines, maybe you learn from my journey.  Maybe you find your own journey by reading my thoughts.  One step closer to dreams.  It's surreal to say that for both of us.  But that's where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment