Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Cafe vibes


I love working on my photography! I have cafe vibes going here.  Melody Gardot Radio on Pandora is on and I'm getting introduced to an array of artists.  It's great photography vibes.  Stairs is the subject, tomorrow.  That did stump me but I found a picture I could live with.  I actually had a better picture on my phone which I plan to share as well.  It's important to share my photography journey and evolution process.  However, I prefer not to use my phone.  The whole point is improve on my camera skills.  I feel purpose with my passion.  I feel purpose with photography.  I don't know if I have ever felt so passionate about something, like I do with my photography journey.  It's an amazing experience.  It's a beautiful learning process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment