Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My groove


I love that I'm finding my groove.  Mr. Shasta from Laura Sullivan is on.  I worked both jobs, today.  First the caregiver position.  Then, the coordinator position.  I put on my music and I work.  I love it.  I decorated my desk with a mouse pad Jeremy got me at PAX.  I have my unicorn stress ball and my name plate that my friends got me for my birthday.  I have a system, now.  Today was about organizing.  I check email at the beginning and end of my shift.  I make phone calls.  If I need to print out more processing packages, I do that.  Which is what I was doing, today.  Then, I got an assessment.  After I worked out.  I did body combat and treadmill.  I'm about to heat up some leftovers and watch a movie, maybe.  I'll be talking to Jeremy, soon on video chat.  Life is good.  I'm finding my groove.  Working out is really helping my mental health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment