Sunday, January 6, 2019

Challenge


Somehow, I managed to get myself involved in a 365 Photography Challenge.  At first, I wasn't ready. Then, with some encouragement and some reflection, I was.    However, I left an amended clause.  It's MY 365 Photography Challenge.  It's been very interesting to come up with the different themes. I love the forum I am with both of them, especially the 365.  This camera gives me air.  This camera gives me life.  I had no idea what passion I had for photography.  Until now.  I love having a friend to share the photo adventures.  Coffee and photography adventures.  Today, I did street photography.  I have two artists pages
One is on Facebook with Jessica Kearney, artist page.  The other is quietspaces2018.  I love developing my artistry.  I am so excited about my photography journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment