Thursday, September 19, 2013

Attention Attention Attention

As much fun as being a celebrity sounds...it really seems rather frightening.  People watching your every movie...ready to approve or for that matter not approve of your every move.  Your looks fade eventually so hopefully...in that fleeting time one calls a career talent has been amassed.  Strange part is I've been accused of being an attention hog.  I don't meant to put spotlight on myself.  I just have a grandiose sense of things. I usually attribute to overcompensating for things.  I actually think one day I will experiment and see if my personality allows me to just be.  Part of me thinks I can't pull it off.  Again...I don't mean to be that way.  I just have a larger than life personality.  I'm crazy...I'm loud.  Is it possible to tone things down? I think I would like to see if I can.  Where did all of this come from? From watching a movie, of course.  I go off on tangents. My mind has a wonderful imagination...and well it likes to run away with itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment