Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stream of thought....on crack

I literally forgot to post.  It happens. I will not "pounce" on myself for forgetting.  It happens.  It is not the end of the world. It's not like I'm a fashion blogger. That would be nice.  People coming to me for advice regarding their representation. I have fashion sense and they are looking towards me for the guidance. And...then I woke up.  I wonder how many fashion bloggers were at Fashion week.  Anyways, I'm also not an advice blogger. I'd love to be that.  But really...in the grand scheme of things I wouldn't be able to help.  I mean...who do I think I am....Dear Abby?! I miss Dear Abby.  I used love reading her column.  I digress.  And what does one blog about really? Politics? Values? Beliefs? I'm curious to know how many blogs exist and what do they entail. I mean...how does one get into professional blogging? Wouldn't that be something? Jess Kearney...professional blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment