Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blocking creative thoughts

You ever notice when you are sick....that when you are sick...your creative "mojo" seems to be at a standstill? My head doesn't feel clear.  It's enough to figure the breathing part because I'm stuffy at times. It's mostly been the sore throat that brings me the most problems.  I'm not complaining by all means.  I would much rather have this than have had an episode or epileptic attack.  But it does have a sense of annoyance that I can't do things that I want because my body is holding me back.  In any case...I sense I am closer to the end part of being sick. Our weekends are getting packed again as they usually do during the winter time.  So I will need to recharge my body and rest more so I can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment