Thursday, September 5, 2013

The hope that planets align

I really hope the planets align. I really want to go back to school.  One of my dreams was to receive my master's in psychology. And I did that.  I never really wanted to admit it but becoming a massage therapist was a dream.  That may seem odd to some.  But when you know you are really amazing something and you have a passion for it...it sort of lends itself to a desire to want to pursue it.  For me, for many years I did not have the confidence to say it was something I really wanted to do.  Now, at the stage I am in my life I have more confidence.  Jeremy has almost everything to do with that.  He is so supportive and amazing. Don't get me wrong. He has his a**hole moments. But they are few and far between.  He's my best friend.  He gets me.  And I have my b*tch moments so it's only fair. It's a balance! So let's see how the things turn out.  Let's see how things will unfold.  I'm excited about the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I wrote about hope today too and I went to massage therapy school for awhile until I found out my hands couldn't do it with tendinitis. Too painful but I loved it. Go for it girl!!

    ReplyDelete