Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Finding my center

Sometimes the stars just align right.  The day starts great.  I had a great work out yesterday.  Zumba is so gratifying.  I get to dance. I burn off calories.  I feel the energy afterwards.  I slept well last night.  I felt it as I woke up this morning.  I also got back into my groove of Yoga.  I really enjoy Yoga.  I feel centered.  I am listening to meditation and yoga music at the moment.  I feel so calm and serene.  It is a great feeling to have.  I learned about chakras yesterday.  I am very intrigued by this concept.  We have 7 chakras.  I like that fact that my mind is open enough to accept new perspective and outlooks in life.  Having an open mind is healthy.  I also have a new mantra.  Well-being IS wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment