Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Reflecting

I had some time to reflect before my lunch date with a friend.  Since I have more time on my hands I should take the opportunity to use it.  Especially,  since my schedule will change and it won't always be the case. I was thinking of past relationships. Whether they be past friendships or romantic ones. I think I become distracted w the " failure" of one and wonder what part I play in the "failure".  And then it hit me. They may have been tiny succeses for the " bigger picture". I may not have seen that they served their purpose to teach me something about myself.  So today I saw a tiny success in those friendships and relationships.   And I was grateful for the lesson they taught me. Finding yourself is essential. ...at any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment