Friday, December 19, 2014

It made the day interesting

It's as though people were angry all over.  A friend pointed out that this might be because people are shopping and stressed.  It saddens me that one has to be stressed about that. What kind of family do tou have if you're worried how they will react to tour present?  And then the anger.  I found my sanctuary.  I was able to decompress.  I also had my own frustration about unable to find medical ID jewelry in person.  Then, just as I'm ready to call it a day...I find one. I almost cried.  The day turned positive.  Anger will consume.  I know.  It used to consume me. It doesn't serve one well. It was something I had to learn.  The object or target of my anger doesn't receive it. I'm the one that feels the toxin and pain. I suffer the consequences.  One can't control the way things go. But one can control how they react. Theses were the thoughts I had that made the day interesting.  That and me finding a medical bracelet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment