Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sanctuary

It is something about a safe place, whether it is a person, a physical place, or a spiritual connection.
This sanctuary finds its form in many ways for me.  Sometimes it is a physical place.  I feel my sanctuary in the living room.  I have my laptop, my music, the lamp...there is an ambiance of safety.  Then...Jeremy becomes my sanctuary.  He makes me feel safe from the harsh reality outside of my comfortable walls.  Suddenly, by his hug or being by his side I fee stronger handling certain people or situations.  Music is my sanctuary.  I surround myself with calming music that enhances the calm I am attempting to keep inside.

  Sometimes it is a place, or person, or some form of your faith.    Just embrace that safe feeling and cherish. It's a beautiful feeling. All I can say is that sanctuary is important.  Go to it.  It's a gift to have.  It's a gift to be

No comments:

Post a Comment