Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thinking outside of the box

Sometimes you have to take another angle on things.  I have unsuccessfully taken an exam.  And while I don't feel like I failed the score says otherwise...by a point.  But this is the only thing in my life that doesn't seem to work well.  It's like I'm in my own adventure and this is the "lesson" I must learn.  I have to "think outside of the box." Even my rib fracture seems like an interesting adventure to conquer.  I learn things along the way that make improve me.  I must be open to learning new things and perspectives.  I finally opened myself up to Reiki.  That was an experience.  I realized I don't always have the luxury of sight in order for my results or evidence.  Sometimes, I have to go with something that "feels" right.  That's risky because we live in a world that is governed by statistics and evidence and valid arguments.  Sometimes I don't have that.  Sometimes I have to experience things for myself and feel the environment and energy.  I look for positive. I look for learning. I look for open perspective. I look for respect.  I look for these things in order to constantly improve myself as a person.  I want to continue growing as a person.  I want to make a difference...even if it is in a small way.  Many things evolved because people were "thinking outside the box".  I'm not a "shaker" in term of changing the world.  But I can change mine and that makes the biggest difference to me.  It's like leaving a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment