Friday, May 29, 2015

Never say never

As I grudgingly said those words as I initially thought of Justin Beiber, I was happily interrupted by my friend that pointed long before Beiber had those words imprinted on our brains there was Fifel of American Tails.  As I get older, I have accepted I can't say those words.  Things that I imagined I would very unlikely say or do have come to light.  I accept that things change and my life...and so will my perspective.  It's a wonderful lesson to learn to not say those words.  I can say the likelyhood of something may be slim.  I can say it's highly unlikely I will be friends or talk to that particular person.  Life is too short.  I don't have the energy to fight with people.So never say never.  Now...if you'll excuse me, I feel like watching that song from American tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment