Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Where chips may fall

It's something new I have had to work with in the past few years.  Let the chips fall and then take it from there.  I learned I couldn't control certain aspects of life.  And by attempting to control it I let a lot of my stress come out.  It's not an easy task.  You have to let the chips fall where chips may fall.  And then from there you react and interact and learn from there.  It's a learning experience, really. And to this day, it is still a process to let the chips fall where they may fall.  But as each day goes by I understand that not controlling everything or trying allows myself and others to grow.  That's important in growing up.  I am still growing up.  Sounds strange coming from an almost 40 woman.  But really, for me, that's the case.  So let's see where chips may fall.  And let's run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment