Thursday, May 28, 2015

What's in a future?


It is something to think about when you are making the big decision and for that matter, the small ones.  I thought about that with a friend as she embarks on a new journey.  I could feel envy but I did that.  Perhaps not at the level that she will be able to...but I left the nest...so to speak.  I think traveling is good for people to grow up.  You learn new cultures. It helps you adjust your perspective.  You learn not to be narrow minded. I hope one day my kids experience that.  I know my daughter speaks of that traveling experience.  That makes me smile.  It makes me smile that she understand how traveling is important in a growing experience and wants to do that.  What's in a future? Sometimes your bad decision make a good outcome.  That's the strange part of a story unfolding and decision being made.  I never in a million years would have imagined my life like this as decisions I made almost 20 years ago could have affected me right now.  Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment