Thursday, August 24, 2017

My long day


Dream Twenty by Liquid Mind is on.  I already had my coffee.  I figured I deserve it since it's my long day.  It's always interesting trying to find a new groove.  I make Jeremy coffee like usual.  However, instead of chilling for 5 minutes, he leaves.  We have to account for school traffic now.  I gave him chocolate coffee this morning.  This man is spoiled.  I love it! And then, coffee and breakfast for me.  I don't have hot coffee.  I just do iced coffee now.  And go back for a little power nap while waiting for my morning people to text back.  I love my my morning affirmations to my friends.  It started for someone else to encourage them.  And turned into something else for other people.  Funny how that works.  Thanks, Universe! "Ethan" gets ready for school and I stay up to say bye and hug him.  And then, I officially get up.  It's a little different with MWF.  He goes in later.  And I get up for my permanent assignment.  It makes me beam.  All this makes me beam.  Even the..."Ethan, put your clothes in the dryer!" moments. lol You know some of it was going to be parent frustration.  But in a good way.  If that makes sense.  I'm taking my boys out to eat tonight.  My boys *Heartmelt* I'm not going to want to make anything after I get off work.  And I could've made leftovers but sometimes I'll do that.  And sometimes I'll just take them out to eat.  That's about it.  It's a boring life.  But I love its simplicity and it makes me happy.  I'm not cut out for drama.  Most people aren't but I even less with Epilepsy.  My stress level is down so much, stress is almost non existent.  I had some for a bit with the Bachelorette party.  But that's done now.  And even then, it felt like a first world problem.  Maybe that's why it's harder to blog these days.  I read alot.  I'm reading Ready Player One and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I'm almost finished with 14th colony.  AP is trying to get me to read a few series but they aren't at the library.  I think he said he had the digitals.  I'll ask him for it once I get through some of these books.  And Jeremy and I watch anime.  We got into The Little Witch for Acadamia.  We do that.  There was Sword Art Online.  I liked all seasons except the last.  My favorite,  Blue Exorcist.  Madoa Magica was really good but really morbid.  Kill La Kill is another one. Still on the fence with that one.  I might start up Santa Clarita Diet or just go straight into Sherlock (the British One).  Plus, our Xbox died so trying to save up to get a new one for us.  Have a sparkling day, my quiet space.  While I may not come on here as much, I do still cherish you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment