Monday, August 14, 2017

Running around


I have a new schedule.  On Thursdays, I work 7 hours.  Yes, 7.  It's a client I had before so that helped and it's mostly companionship.I took it so that I have the freedom to be able to give "Ethan" lunch money or gas.  And just preparing for an extra mouth to feed.  Or be able to take all 3 of us to the movies or something.  He's moving in very soon.There's a few things going on so it's been a little chaotic.  It's a big reason I haven't been blogging.  Trust me.  I have plenty to say.  Like what happened this weekend is just heartbreaking.  But life has been happening.  I had an evaluation this last Friday too.  It was a very glowing review from  "Claire".  We get along so well.  I love it.  She makes me laugh so much.  And I admire how much she is fighting to not need me.  I also got introduced to a new artist.  And you know how much I love when that happens.  Mr.  "Claire" ..hahahhhhaha (Hey...I gotta find some kind of code name) introduced me to Eydie Gorme.  They made me a CD with all kind of amazing music on it.  Jeremy and I were debating what kind of genre it was.  I had it on for lunch.  He thought it was Jazzhouse.  I thought it was Coffeehouse.  We settled on Lounge music.  He was trying to figure out from the description he was giving it.  So many awesome conversations transpire between Jeremy and I.  We actually ended up talking about American Beauty, the movie (which he has never seen) and somehow talked about dynamics in relationships, impacts we make as significant others, and psyche of attraction.  All in Aquifina time.  My head space is in such a freeing and liberating state these days.  I would say in the past I had good heads space but what I didn't figure in was the speed bumps I would have to experience.  Life isn't Zen and as much as I wanted it to be, that's not a very healthy or realistic view.  Now, I do my best to prepare for that speed bump.  I rationalize now.  And it's such an amazing feeling using this bright and beautiful brain of mine to rationalize things.  It's a beautiful feeling to argue points that I have.  MY VOICE is enough.  It's more than enough.  We're in a wedding so we have been dealing with that stuff too. I just thought I would at least blog an entry since I've been so busy and absent.  I hope you have a sensational Monday.    Dream Thirty from Liquid Mind is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment