Thursday, August 31, 2017

At a different level


I feel at a different level with work.  This week I will have worked the entire workweek.  That's huge for me.  27 is no slouching business for me.  I do feel a little tired but with the help of the electrolytes and coffee, I am doing okay.  And naps.  I love me some naps.  I remember a friend talking about their naps in such an affectionate way.  They worked long hours so I got why they lived for their naps.  Jeremy and I kid around about how as adults, that's what we live for...sleeping in. lol  This weekend we get Lovie 2.  We're also going to San Japan.  We've never been but "L" and DA were happily coaxing us to go.  I left it up to Jeremy as I hadn't really prepared for it.  He decided yes on it.  What else has been going on? Nothing, really.  I've been trying out new dinner ideas to mix it up for the boys.  And planning ahead for movie nights.  Today is my long shift.  So, after work, it's taking the boys out to eat.  Life has been such a beautiful routine.  Yes, I do like mixing things up a bit here and there.  But routine makes me happy.  Consistency makes me happy.  Patterns make me happy.  Okay...the good kind of patterns. lol I hope you are well, my quite spaces.  My head space these days is in much more content mode that I haven't really known what to write.  When I feel like writing, I write.  But don't think I don't appreciate that you still decide to read me.  It will always melt my heart that 1 person does it. Let alone, hundreds.  France, you rock. :)  Seven Sacred Pools by Deuter is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment