Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wayne Dyer


WHEN YOU DANCE, YOUR PURPOSE IS NOT TO GET TO A CERTAIN PLACE ON THE FLOOR.  IT'S TO ENJOY EACH STEP ALONG THE WAY.  -

Wayne Dyer

Given how much I like dancing, this quote just speaks to me.  I love it.  It's as though the quote was meant for me.  When I dance, I am enjoying each step.  Sometimes, I dance in my head.  Sometimes I am dancing with someone.  Sometimes, I am not.  I suppose it's my Dancing with the Stars/So you Think you can dance dancing partner of sorts.  In another life, I would've been a choreographer.  Music, in general speaks to me and helps me to understand expression where words might fail me.  Sometimes the very lyrics speak to me.  Other times, it's not the lyrics that speak to me, but the melody, me attuned to the beat.  I could be talking out of my a** but I think I have a good grasp of the musicality of dance.  Like I said, I could be talking out of my a**.  How some people get peace from yoga, I get it through dance.  I'll be in my kitchen, cooking.  I'll also be in my kitchen, dancing.  I tried recording myself but because I am using a song in it, many times it stops me from posting because of copyright things.  Oh well.  Maybe I just have to go straight to you tube.  I think, technically, I have a channel.  But I don't use it much.  And now I have that song stuck in my head.  I hope you Dance.  lol.
OH! Something funny did happen last night with Jeremy.  I said something and Jeremy broke into song with lyrics that sounded something with what I said.  I told him that was one of the things I loved about our relationship.  His response.  Every good relationship has that as part of their thing.  I couldn't help but laugh.  I love that man.  Signs I have rubbed off on this man lol Now, if I could just remember the song.....

No comments:

Post a Comment