Friday, February 9, 2018

Jane Porter


HAPPINESS IS NOT PERFECTED UNTIL IT IS SHARED-
Jane Porter

This was an interesting quote to to me.  I actually see the line of thought.  My happiness usually has some association to giving or sharing.  However, I do see the beauty in solitude and isolation.  That quiet is something beautiful too.   People find happiness is different ways.  I tend to have mine wrapped in giving and sharing.  Case in point, my blog.  It brings me such happiness to put my thoughts down.  Whatever that is.  But not everyone has that vibe. Either some would wish not to "people" or some just are shy.  I watch Jeremy and I.  Certainly, over the years, I've rubbed off on him.  He is more social.  And strangely, I have homebody moments myself.  But I am the social butterfly.  I realized how much when I was talking to a stranger.  In 5 minutes, this woman and I stopped being strangers.  It was surreal and a strange phenomenon to experience once I was actually thinking about it.  The best thing I can say is be happy in your authentic self and moments.  It feels good to not worry about what people think.  That used to be something I worried about.  Low self esteem will do that to you.  It's not to say I don't take into consideration to what people say.  It's just I make up my mind on something.  I still respect feedback.  Especially with those I respect their insight and opinion.  Like Jeremy's.  But even then, in the end, my thought or thoughts on the matter is what matters to me the most.  Imagine that? My thoughts and voice matter.  What a concept.  For me, HAPPINESS IS NOT PERFECTED UNTIL IT IS SHARED because I haven't done it for years.  I am still catching up on it.  Out of It All by Helen Jane Long is on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment