Saturday, May 12, 2018

Interesting pieces

Joan Mitchell


I stared at it for a while.  My favorite art piece

Joan Mitchell

Not actually the weirdest art I came across.  It was called interactive art.  Its intent is to have art be on a more warming and welcoming sense rather than the sense of detached and unapproachable art

Yes.  That is Cheese Puffs.  That is too weird for words.  Apparently, there was a whole room once in the exhibit

This piece spoke to me.  I felt the push pull of pain and happiness.  Light and dark

Digital Video.  The loop is 2 hours worth.  It's ...different.  But I love the use of the colors.  It made it easier to adapt to this new concept.  The still life art one was not

Something about it caught my eye

Interactive art

The colors over colors really stood out

More interactive art

No comments:

Post a Comment