Friday, November 14, 2014

All the sides to a story

There are always three sides to a story.  One side, two side, and the truth.  Your experiences, values, beliefs all play a part in how you interpret certain things in life.  You have to look at all sides to story.  You also have to taken into account the person who this situation is happening to. A conversation today made me really appreciate to remember that.  It's not easy to.  My own opinions can stop me from really understanding a story.  However, I hope that I look at a situation and get the information.  Yes, knowing me there is an emotional element that happens along with the reasoning I am having.  I just want to make sure that not all my decisions are strictly coming from emotional reasoning.  After all, my feelings, rather than the truth will be what drives my decision.  And I have learned that is not a healthy way to live.  Getting a background, finding the information, figuring out what the information means...these all help....to get all the sides of a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment