Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sometimes goodbye is the only way to better health


So I had a friend reconnection recently.  But it did bring back some memories on how exactly we met.  Sometimes we end up connecting to people through mutual people that you end up saying good bye.  It is a very interesting thing that someone I am friends with exes or friends of ex friends.  In this case, it's an ex of a friend.  I was having an interesting conversation on having to say good bye to people.  I don't like saying goodbye.  But sometimes goodbye is the only way to better health.  And if you ever tell me "get over it...." yeah...sometimes goodbye is the only way to better health.  There were many reasons for goodbye.  But the biggest flag should have been that you disrespected my health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment