Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dear Friends

Every once in a  while I like giving a shout out, so to speak for you, my audience.  My silent readers.  You intrigue me.  I am so astounded that anyone reads what I have to say.  I don't say it in a self deprecating way.  I just mean that my thoughts matter to someone. More than one someone, in fact.  I often imagine what attracts a person to read someone's blog.  Insight is often a good start.  I blog about nothing.  I blog about everything.  I blog about thoughts.  Do I lead such an extraordinary life that I have adventures to talk about? Not exactly. For me, they are adventures.  My marriage is an adventure.  But I don't have a crazy life, per se.  Then again, I have had experiences that seem out of the ordinary.  And from those experiences, my dear friends...I have become me.  The beautiful hot mess that is currently residing in me.  It's a wonderful hot mess.  I don't have all the answers.  I'm still trying to figure out the questions.  Of if 42 really is the answer to the question I had. (Movie reference) So, dear friends, thank you for taking time to peruse or read through my random thoughts.  It melts my heart that you read what I am thinking. That you might get insight to Jess.  I I'd also like to thank those friends that I have haven't connected with. I do get curious and check my audience.  It's been a most pleasant experience to have different audience members from different countries read my blog.  You are a friend if you read this.  It means you wanted to know something. Sometimes it might even be about yourself via my crazy random who knows where I get them thoughts.  Thank you, dear friends.  I will never get tired of thanking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment