Monday, September 19, 2016

Can't get a girl down


It's been a while since I wrote on my blog.  I just wasn't feeling it.  But today seemed like a good time to just write a few thoughts.  Yesterday was a bit of excitement.  We had the kids this weekend.  And on our way back, we got into a 7 car fender bender.  We're okay.  I'm a little sore but otherwise, okay.  I did, however, get a last minute call to pick up a couple shifts.  To one of my favorite clients...so the answer was yes. lol
My life is a nice set of wonderful boring.  Jeremy is in study mode.  I'm reading the 6th book of Harry Potter.  When we take a break it's Sword Art Online or Leverage.  I'm almost done with Criminal Minds.  We cut off our cable.  I don't really watch TV anymore.  Everything I watch, pretty much I can see somewhere else.  Or read.  I can always find something to read.  It's getting closer to the Election so I've had to readjust my feed.  Ughs.  Like I said...wonderfully boring.  Here and there, an interruption.  But for the most part, it's nice and quiet.  I think I had a few bumps these last several months but you can't keep a girl down.  I'm in baddass mode now.  Even on my days where my insecurity can get the best of me, all I gotta do is remind myself of May 31 and Aug 1.  Yeah.  I'm good.  lol I really had to figure out to see the best in me.  And keep sticking with it.  I would feel it but it would fluctuate too much.  Now...it's not in a rawr I'm awesome.  But it's a shrug or bob of the head of yeah...I'm a badass.   I can handle anything...if I can handle THAT.
I don't know how many times I will come back to my blog.  I miss writing to ya'll,  I really do.  But I don't feel inspired to write anything that I probably haven't written before.  I'm just living life.  Work. Home.  Work. Home.  Hang out with friends or two.  Comic Con.  That's about the only thing coming up for an event.  We're going as Joker and Harley Quinn.  I know. I know.  Harley Quinn is over done.  I don't really care.  I still wanted to dress up as her.  So...maybe I will come back in October with more adventurous things.  I hope you, my quiet spaces are doing well.  Go be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment