Monday, September 26, 2016

Double booked


Sooo...there I was double booked for work.  The permanent opened the door for me.  I actually had two options.  The on call manager finding me other work.  Or basically boot the permanent out and make her go home.  I did, however, have breakfast and coffee with her and the clients.  I came back home and am waiting to see if I can get another assignment today.  The on call manager thinks that's a good possibility because people are calling in.  Jeremy is off of work today so it will be nice to just chill.  Although, it's a dentist appointment and his face will be numb.  No lunch for him.  Poor thing.  Yesterday was fun.  Jeremy and I and some friends went to Monster Con.  I dressed up as a vampire housewife.  It was also the place where I met CC.  Crazy what can happen in a year.  I don't know if I will ever be able to go back to Zen.  And maybe that's okay.  Sometimes, like today, work can get chaotic.  So I have learned to roll with the punches.  Sometimes life just happens and chaos will ensue.  But with the right people, you can do okay. I'll put up pictures for the Monster Con. Lots of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment