Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unicorn Dragon


Sometimes a day can be a unicorn dragon kind of  day.  Somehow you will figure out what that means.  If nothing else, it's an interpretation.  Out of fun, I turned Glitterbomb into a shall we say...Namaste word for me.  Turns out Glitterbomb is a song.  One of my best friends texted me inspiration videos and songs just to get me all psyched up.  I love it.  Say it with me...Glitterbomb.  I have the power to tune out the negative and the ughs of the world.  Whether it's places or people.  For the Love of a Princess is playing.  So go get that Unicorn dragon kind of day down and be the best badass you can be.  Whether work is challenging...or people are.  Check out Glitterbomb and think of me now lol Blame "L" And then, you can smile and know it's gonna be okay

No comments:

Post a Comment