Monday, June 26, 2017

PIYO


I am feeling it today.  So yesterday, I decided to to pick up a shift.  While I was working, I saw an infomercial about this work out that was a fusion of Pilates and Yoga.  I decided to look on You tube and see if I could find some work outs.  Sure enough, there was some.  I tried it yesterday.  And I feel it!! I thought Zumba was brutal.  You wouldn't think that you could sweat as though you just stepped out of sauna.  Or that you would feel so sore.  I also did some actual Zumba and a bit of cardio kickboxing.  I'm trying to get into a routine during the week of working out two, if not 3 times a week.  I, like some many of us am not motivated to work out.  Here, I feel engaged.  I think mixing it up also helps me to stay motivated.  As soon as I came home from work, I took a nap.  I needed it.  Health has definitely been on my mind.  I went for my first mammogram.  I think.  Somewhere in the cobwebs of my mind, I remember possibly going.  I'm not positive.  However, my doctor suggested I get one because of my age.  I have a follow up.  It could be nothing.  But they discovered something that was concern for them.  Jeremy has helped me to not freak out just yet from it.  I'm glad he has.  Otherwise, I'd be on full freak out.  I will update when I find out the results.  Symmetry by Yuri Sazonoff is on

No comments:

Post a Comment