Tuesday, September 5, 2017

San Japan


It felt like Comic Con. Only it was all about Anime.  I needed help from Lovie 2 and Jeremy on who was what.  I was on a quest for a Doctor Who necklace.  I didn't find one.  I ended up with something better.  There was a shirt that would activate with sound with lights.  And they didn't affect me.  I also go to donate blood.  But there was bonus. I found out after saying yes to donating.  Doctor Who fans Unite were sponsoring the drive.  I got to take pictures inside the Tardis! and with a Doctor Who Cosplay guy.  They were the best Tardis pictures ever!!! I ended up going nuts on buying t-shirts instead.  I worked today and filled in for the other caregiver.  She was still out.  I rescheduled my lunch with Jeremy for next week.  That's about it.  I just took a nap.  It was awesome.  I think it's time for some Law and Order:Criminal Intent .S&M by Rihanna is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment