Friday, October 20, 2017

Being up for challenges


That's what I feel like with this blog.  Tomorrow, I will take on a challenge.  I am pulling an 8 hour shift.  I don't usually work weekends.  However, with next being the wedding and Friday, the dress rehearsal, I took off work.  So I needed to make the hours.  The good part is it's a fill in.  I've had these clients plenty of time.  It's a challenge.  But I feel ready for it.  We'll see how it goes.  I also made a new recipe last night.  The recipe actually came from one of my clients.  My Thursday client's daughter gave me the recipe on my last shift.  I made chicken enchilada casserole with refried beans and potatoes.  It was delicious.  There is something for me being up to a challenge.  I know my limits on certain things and don't even dare try.  Not for wanting to, sometimes.  But limitations that I already are in place.  Like a haunted house.  Right now, I'm listening to a new radio station.  My current client's husband introduced me to a new artist, Pete Fountain.  So to Pandora, I went.  It's a nice station.  I gotta get ready for work.  Have a most excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment