Thursday, October 12, 2017

Dance


Life had a different path for me.  But had I directed my own movie, I probably would be a choreographer.  Something about hearing music and letting my body express through dance is like energy.  It is breath.  It is beauty.  But since this is not my life, I love watching dancing.  Especially ballroom and contemporary.  I posted a song that somehow I felt described me.  I don't know how to explain it.  But if I close my eyes...I am dancing. I am there.  I am me in this song.My happy song exists with that song.    What is it about dance that makes me happy and sometimes, sad to see a story in dance?  We come into this world with a purpose.  We seek our entire existence in this life figuring out that beautiful and yet very daunting equation.  Find your dance today.  It doesn't have to be steps, per se.  It just has to be how you, as a person find your way through life.  There is so much negative out there these days, it's hard to find the positive.  But here, as a tear drops from my face, from sadness and joy, here I see my dance.  I see me.  I see the beauty I bring to the world.  And here, I share it with you. So that you may share it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment