Monday, October 2, 2017

Forgiveness and remorse


This weekend, I experienced something...well I'm not really sure I have had a feeling like that.  For the many struggles I have had...friendships, my healthy, relationship with Jeremy, my rape, there was a part of my struggle I didn't touch upon.  And even now, I won't identify it specifically.  Group remorse was shown to me.  I had to keep an open mind approaching this situation.  But given the better head space I was in...I felt ready to face anything...or anyone.  What a feeling.  I felt fearless.  It also went better than expected.  All with support.  "Ethan" and Jeremy were wonderful.  I am lucky.  I am blessed.  I have support in so many places.  It feels good.  But it felt muted when I woke up this morning to a tragedy on television.  It makes you want to not go anywhere.  I avoid large crowds for health reasons.  But these days, also for the many senseless tragedies.  Unfortunately, I can't stop living my life.  And that's part of it.  Don't let a coward stop you from living your life.  I don't know where all my thoughts are.  I just was thinking about forgiveness and remorse today.

No comments:

Post a Comment