Saturday, April 21, 2018

Finding my strength


Healing circle by Deuter is on.  That is something I am discovering this week.  I have been working a lot more.  Which means when I come home I don't want to think and right now, I don't have much to write on.  This week was interesting.  I did a 9 1/2 hour shift. (They were late 30 mins).  I did a an 8 hours shift yesterday.  And this next Tuesday, I'm dong a 10 hour shift.  I am finding the strength.  I really think it's my clients.  I can do this because of the clients I have.  I take care of myself.  I take those naps when I can.  I have my electrolyte drink stuff.  I have been eating healthier.  I've been more active.  All of it helps on me finding my strength.  It's an amazing feeling.  For a moment, it's a sense of normal that someone without a condition feels.  But I do have to remember my limits.  I do have to replenish and recharge my body.  And that's what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment